HALDI & MEHNDI Photography
Indian rituals and traditions have special place in our life. Haldi and mehndi rituals are the two most important rituals without this we can’t imagine our wedding complete.
Likewise Haldi & Mehndi Photography ia all we want to capture all the special moment.
- In addition haldi ceremony is celebrated couple of days before wedding.
- The ritual is celebrated both bride and groom house separately.
- A paste of haldi is applied on skin which is prepared by mixing Haldi, rose water and sandalwood powder to form a fragrant smell.
- According to Indian ritual we believe that the paste of haldi which we applied on the bride and groom.
- Haldi protects both ot them from evil eyes and any type of bad omen before their big day.
- Ladies of the family apply paste on head, feet, arms, legs and face of the bride and the groom, with lots of happiness and give blessings for a happy and healthy married life.
- The word mehndi is derived from sanskrit word ‘Mendhika’ which referred to henna plant itself.
- Mehndi ceremony organized couple of days before wedding, mainly mehndi ceremony organized by bride family with their relatives and close friends of bride with loads of love and happiness.
- Mehndi enhance the beauty of the bride and adds glory on her big day.
- Wedding ink is always here to cheers every special moment of your wedding and to capture Haldi & Mehndi ceremonies photoshoot.